FMS Administration of Phase 2, 3 and 4 handed over to Sare Squires Association
As you all know that SARE has handed over the phase 2,3 and 4 maintenance to SSQ with immediate effect, we are going to start our maintenance service from where ad-hoc committee left. We have decided to collect the same amount as we paid to the ad-hoc committee which is Rs. 1.5 per SQFT + Rs 500 (EB + DG). This will be revisited after a couple of months when everything is stabilized. We kindly request you all to make the pending MC payments if any (Jan 2019) and Feb 2019 MC’s to the following SSQ account.
|Name||: SARE SQUIRES|
|A/C No||: 36791367109|
|Bank Name||: State Bank of India|
|IFSC Code||: SBIN0017933|
- We have just initiated the process of the takeover; we have not taken everything into our hands yet.
- We will go step by step in taking over things which we have planned from next Saturday (16th
Feb) and we are starting with STP.
- Meantime DG will be operated in a couple of days to avoid any mishaps in the lift in case of Power Failure.
- We will raise all our demands we have like corpus fund, AMC, clubhouse etc… to SARE and will be updating you the entire outcome transparently then and there when the milestones are achieved.
- GB will be arranged soon to explain the road map of SSQ to all the owners.
- we again request all the owners to be part of telegram so that we can all stay in one place for
- better communication. (link is given below) https://t.me/joinchat/KtUGghZ4IfgSKfDHAnUb5A
Let’s all join hands together to raise our Township to next level.